Texas Speed LS PAC .660" Lift Polished Dual Valve Spring Kit Titanium Retainers
Brand TEXAS SPEED
TEXAS SPEED LS PAC .660" LIFT POLISHED DUAL VALVE SPRING KIT
Install Height: 1.810"
Closed Spring Pressure: 160 lb. @ 1.810"
Installed Height Open Spring Pressure: 415 lb. @ .660" lift
Maximum Spring Lift: .660"
Coil Bind 1.015"
Spring Seats, Valve Seals, polished Dual Springs, and Titanium Retainers (utilizes GM factory valve stem locks, not included); This kit will NOT use the TSP integrated seat and seal. The seat and seal will be separate.
The all new polished TSP .660" spring kit featuring PAC valve springs is the newest offering in valve spring technology offering the latest processes and material for maximum spring life. PAC Racing is a leader in valve spring technology, so it was only natural to team up with the best in the valve spring industry for our latest offering in a valve spring kit! We have developed a .660" dual spring kit with the help of PAC Racing that still offers excellent valvetrain control, even for the more aggressive hydraulic roller camshafts. These valve springs will offer excellent durability and stability and will work well with factory-style lifters. PAC polishes the valve springs, which helps to increase the overall life of the springs. This greatly reduces the chances of spring fatigue and failure. PAC's polishing process is completed without losing any pressure in the valve springs, so you maintain all of the capabilities of the non-polished version.
TSP .660" POLISHED Dual Spring Kit w/ PAC Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- 1999-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2013-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
- 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 SS
- 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
- 1999-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet SS
- 1999-2014 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1999-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2006-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- 1999-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2014 GMC Yukon
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 GT
- 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO