Texas Speed LS PAC 1209X .750" Lift Dual Valve Spring Kit Titanium Retainers
Brand TEXAS SPEED
TEXAS SPEED LS PAC 1209X .750" LIFT DUAL VALVE SPRING KIT
Spring Seats, Valve Seals, PAC 1209X Dual Springs, and Titanium Retainers (utilizes GM factory valve stem locks, not included)
Install Height: 1.800"
Closed Spring Pressure: 160 lb. @ 1.800"
Installed Height Open Spring Pressure: 510 lb. @ 1.100" Height (.700" Lift)
Maximum Spring Lift: .750"
Coil Bind 1.000"
The all new TSP .750" spring kit featuring PAC Racing 1209X valve springs is the newest offering in valve spring technology with the latest processes and material for maximum spring life. PAC Racing is a leader in valve spring technology, so it was only natural to team up with the best in the valve spring industry for our latest offering in a valve spring kit! PAC's 1209X dual valve spring is part of their RPM Series spring line up, and it has a max valve lift rating of .750"! This is an excellent setup for any customer running aggressive lift with their hydraulic roller camshaft, as well as those running factory GM rocker arms with a low-lash solid roller camshaft! PAC does recommend a quality aftermarket set of lifters with these valve springs. OE lifters are not recommended. This spring kit is an excellent choice for customers spinning 7,000+ RPM, endurance racing, and/or running 20+ psi of boost in their supercharged or turbocharged application.
PAC 1209X .750" Dual Spring Kit w/ Dual Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers fits the following vehicle(s):
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- 1999-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2013-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
- 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 SS
- 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
- 1999-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet SS
- 1999-2014 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1999-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2006-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- 1999-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2014 GMC Yukon
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 GT
- 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO