LS Crank Pin Kit Crankshaft Damper Drill Pinning Fixture Tool
LS / LT Crank Pin Kit
- Easily drill and pin your GM LS/LT series crankshaft & balancer to prevent slip when using a supercharger
- Compatible with all Gen 3, 4, & 5 series engines
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from USA produced steel
- High grade, drill bit easily drills the crank and balancer (works with truck balancers too)
- Includes, drill sleeve fixture, drill bit, tool hold down bolt, 2pcs 1/4" diameter roll pins
|Manufacturer Part Number||551917|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.