Holley LS1 LS2 Mid-Rise 105mm EFI Intake Manifold Satin
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 105MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44", the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It's perfect for turbocharged, or normally aspirated applications. This manifold is modular, and the plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley LS Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems. *** The front and rear height measurements listed in the Specs section are referencing the overall height with the top plate installed. Please see the diagrams in the product images for other dimensions.
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
|Front Height||10.44 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||9.99 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle