Holley 200 GPH Dominator In Line Billet Fuel Pump Dual Inlet
200 GPH DOMINATOR IN-LINE BILLET FUEL PUMP (DUAL INLET)
Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 1800 EFI or 2100 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas*, Race Gas, Diesel or E85
*Pump gas compatible for intermittent or under 90 degree ambient temperature use
Pump gas use recommendations:
• This pump is compatible with pump gas, but is not recommended for street driven vehicles where the ambient temperature is regularly above 90 degrees
• For street driven vehicles in high temps with pump gas, Holley recommends part numbers 12-1200-2 or 12-1600-2 for optimum hot fuel handling
• Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance. Please see Holley Fuel System Chart for information about proper installation of your fuel system.
• To reduce fuel temperatures and vapor lock issues, it is recommended to operate these pumps using one pump for daily driving and low power levels and bring the second pump in with a pressure switch or other device when fuel flow needs increase. This will reduce heating of the fuel load by eliminating excess fuel circulating to the front of the vehicle, thru the fuel rails and back the tank.
Will work with E-85!
These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985010ERL.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in race gas or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 PSI and 13.5 VDC is 17.2 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI||1400|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||1200|
|Forced Induction HP@8PSI||1600|
|Free Flow GPH||200|
|Inlet Size||2 x 10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@43PSI||1800|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI||1600|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@8PSI||2100|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.