Fuelab H/E Series Twin Screw Fuel Pump 1250+ HP
Fuelab continues to lead the way in fuel pump innovation. Our new H/E Series of brushless twin screw pumps represent a giant leap in efficiency and reliability. These pumps use a lightweight, DC brushless motor to reduce current draw. Combined with a twin screw rotor pumping mechanism, they offer superior priming capabilities, improved resistance to cavitation, and fuel compatibility with gasoline, diesel, methanol and ethanol fuels.
Compatible with 12v and 16v electrical systems. Billet aluminum construction with integrated controller. Weighs less than 3 lbs. Choose from 250, 350, and 500LPH models.
500 LPH @ 45psi, 13.5v – RATED UP TO 1250+HP – The pinnacle of efficiency and power.
47403 FUELAB H/E Series Twin Screw Pump
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- Twin Screw Rotor Pumping Mechanism
- 125PSI Max Operating Pressure
- 1250+HP power support at continuous speed, no speed control required
- Higher efficiency means less current draw and less noise
- Superior Priming Capabilities
- Greater resistance to cavitation (vapor lock)
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor to minimize current draw
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- 8 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- No expensive voltage regulators or pump controllers required
- Continuous duty motor speed
- Compact, lightweight design, less than 3lbs. Overall length 7.39”, diameter 3.27” including mounting base
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Integrated Controller with Sealed Electrical Connector
- Integrated Dampened Mounting System for quick and compact installation
- Long Life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style -8AN fittings
500 LPH @ 45psi, 13.5v – RATED UP TO 1250+HP The pinnacle of efficiency and power.