Fuelab 529 Series Electronic EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator -8an
FUELAB® new electronic fuel pressure regulator works directly with our Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. The 529 series fuel pressure regulator sends a signal to the Prodigy pump to control return line flow rate. With the new FUELAB® demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install! Super fast response time, independent system, no calibration!
- Works with FUELAB® Prodigy fuel pumps (41401,41402,41403,42401 and 42402 Only)
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
52902-C EFI (25-90 PSID) -8AN Inlet/Outlet