Comp Cams LS1 LS2 Timing Set Single Chain 3 Bolt Single Pole Hex Adjust
This fully adjustable single roll timing chain is one of the best available for LS1 engines. Also works in LS2 engines that require a single pole cam gear. This timing chain is a drop in installation which requires no grinding or hours of clearance work like double roller chains do.
Comp Cams Adjustable Timing Sets are high quality and provide flexibility & strength for high-performance engines. They're designed to allow infinite timing adjustments from 6° advance to 6° retard using an innovative system. Simply loosen the three camshaft sprocket bolts and rotate the eccentric to adjust incrementally.
- Ideal for street and race applications
- Induction-hardened steel billet gears for bulletproof durability
- Includes Torrington roller thrust bearing for reduced friction unless noted
- Infinitely adjustable cam sprocket (6° maximum advance/retard)
- 3-keyway crank sprocket for additional 4° incremental adjustability
- Pre-stretched, heat-treated double roller chain with heavy-duty large pin design
- Increases strength & timing accuracy when switching to a more durable 3-bolt cam core
- Four pole reluctor & 58x timing designed specifically to work with late model LS computers
- Captured thrust bearings further reduce friction
- Side plates are cut & shaved from high strength steel & heat treated for maximum fatigue resistance
With more and more LS fans switching to a 3-bolt cam for added strength and reliability, there came a need for a 58x 3-bolt timing set to accommodate a late model LS computer. The new COMP Cams® LS Adjustable Timing Set provides super accurate timing and bulletproof reliability with a four pole reluctor and the 58x timing needed to work with late model LS computers. Featuring billet steel sprockets and premium roller chains, these new timing sets are machined on state-of-the-art CNC equipment to increase durability and reliability. The machined cam sprocket uses a captured thrust bearing to reduce friction. Side plates are cut and shaved from high strength steel and heat treated for maximum fatigue resistance. The .250˝ rollers are "cold rolled" and hardened to exacting standards, which increases load and RPM capabilities for maximum performance.