Aeromotive 100 Micron Canister Fuel Filter
100 micron stainless steel element, Red with either polished or black anodize finish
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 100-micron Stainless steel replaceable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Males AN-06 or AN-08
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.