Aeromotive 10 Micron In Line Fuel Filter 10 ORB Ports Red
ORB-10 ports with classic bright-dip Red finish
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 10-micron fabric element or Microglass Element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Compact size: 5.5′ long x 2′ diameter
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor.
Fabric elements not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.