Holley LS3 Hi-Ram 2 x 4150 EFI Intake Manifold Black
EFI Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4150 (2 x 1000cfm sideways or inline mounting) w/Black Ceramic Coating
The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Height (Carbureted or EFI, 2x4V Top Mount & Blank) – 11.08” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Runner Length – 6.50”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.77 in²
|Front Height||11.08 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Rear Height||11.08 inch|
|RPM Power Band||7000-8000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle