Holley LS Retro Fit Oil Pan Kit
GM LS RETRO-FIT OIL PAN W/ GASKET & BOLTS KIT - 1955-87 GM/MUSCLE CAR/CLASSIC CAR/TRUCKS
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan w/ Gasket & Bolts Kit - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks. Includes Gasket, Stainless Steel Bolts & RTV.
Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25" Sump Oil Capacity – 5.5 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6 Quarts Oil Filter (AC Delco® PF48 or PF48E, Mobile M1-113, Wix 57060, K&N HP-1017, or equivalent) Requires use of Holley 302-15 Dipstick and Tube Kit or LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12669528) and tube (GM P/N 12625031)
*Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. DOES NOT work with G-body applications.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25"
- Includes Oil Pan Gasket, Stainless Steel Bolts & RTV
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Oil Pan Capacity||5.5 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|