BP Automotive Standalone Wire Harness GM LS 1999-06 DBC With 4L60E (Mini Truck Injectors)
*This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off road use only!
*Fuel Injector - Mini Delphi/Multec 2 (see photos)
*MAF Sensor - LS truck 5 wire (tube style sensor)
Compatible with 1999-2002 Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon. 2003-2006 Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon (DBC ONLY).
Our Vortec standalone harnesses are designed for installing these new GM EFI engines into your ride, whatever it may be. This swap harness is specific for 1999-2006 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 engines common RPO Codes LM4, LM7, LQ4, and LQ9. This standalone harness is meant to be used with a Drive by Cable (Mechanical) Throttle Body, Multec II Injectors, and a 4L60e Transmission. *Call to order green ECM retainers for 2003 and newer applications.
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are covered with 1200* Fiberglass Braid
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall.
- 5 foot long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long lasting weather resistant installation
Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control Valve
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- All 8 Injectors with Multec Injector Connectors
- Bank 1 Coil Harness Connector
- Bank 2 Coil Harness Connector
- Knock Sensor Harness Connector
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- 4L60e Transmission
- Speed Sensor
- Bank 1 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Bank 2 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Mass Air Flow
- IAT (Only If using a 3 Wire MAF)
- Crank Position Sensor
- OBD II Port (DLC Port)
- Single Harness Ground
- Single Battery Constant Connection
Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
- Fuel Pump (Required)
- Switched Ignition (Required)
- TCC Brake Switch (Converter Control – Required)
- Malfunction Indicator (Check Engine, MIL, CEL, ETC.)
- Fan 1 Relay Control (Low Speed or Single Control)
- Fan 2 Relay Control (High Speed or Second Fan Control)
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the PCM. This harness also compatible with the use of a Red and Blue PCM service numbers 12200411 or 9354896, which can be purchased from BP Automotive. This application uses an Electronic Automatic Transmission applications which will also require a double pole brake switch for converter lock up control. This can also be purchased from BP Automotive, P/N TCC-001.
This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off road use only. This harness does not have provisions for EGR, AIR, EVAP, or Rear O2 Sensors.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BPA-H303|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.