BP Automotive Standalone Wire Harness GM LS 1997-2006 DBC (EV1 Minitimer Jetronic Injectors)
*This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off road use only!
*Fuel Injector -Jetronic/Minitimer (EV1)
*MAF Sensor - truck 5 wire (tube style sensor)
1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird, 1997-2004 Corvette (DBC ONLY), 2004 GTO, 2003-2006 CTSV.
Our LS1 standalone harnesses are designed for installing these new GM EFI engines into your ride, whatever it may be. This swap harness is specific for 1997-2006 5.7 engines with RPO Code LS1 and LS6 with a Drive by Cable (Mechanical) Throttle Body and EV1 Injectors and a 4L60e Transmission. *Compatible with green retainers on 2003 and newer applications
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are covered with 1200* Fiberglass Braid
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall.
- 5 foot long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long lasting weather resistant installation
Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control Valve
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- All 8 Injectors with (Jetronic/Minitimer (EV1) Injector Connectors
- Bank 1 Coil Harness Connector
- Bank 2 Coil Harness Connector
- Knock Sensor Harness Connector
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- 4L60e Transmission
- Speed Sensor
- Bank 1 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Bank 2 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Mass Air Flow
- IAT (Only If using a 3 Wire MAF)
- Crank Position Sensor
- OBD II Port (DLC Port)
- Single Harness Ground
- Single Battery Constant Connection
Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
- Fuel Pump (Required)
- Switched Ignition (Required)
- TCC Brake Switch (Converter Control – Required)
- Malfunction Indicator (Check Engine, MIL, CEL, ETC.)
- Fan 1 Relay Control (Low Speed or Single Control)
- Fan 2 Relay Control (High Speed or Second Fan Control)
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the PCM. This harness also compatible with the use of a Red and Blue PCM service numbers 12200411 or 9354896, which can be purchased from BP Automotive. This application uses an Electronic Automatic Transmission applications which will also require a double pole brake switch for converter lock up control. This can also be purchased from BP Automotive, P/N TCC-001.
This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off road use only. This harness does not have provisions for EGR, AIR, EVAP, or Rear O2 Sensors.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BPA-H300|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.