ICT Billet LS Timing Cover Seal Alignment Tool Align Sleeve
LS Timing Cover Alignment Tool
- Properly align your timing cover with your crankshaft to prevent premature seal failures
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines (Gen III and IV)
- To align, 1.) loosely bolt timing cover (install front main seal first) and gasket to engine. 2.) Insert tool onto the crankshaft and push into the timing cover seal. 3.) align oil pan rail with timing cover. 4.) Tighten timing cover bolts.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA billet aluminum
- Package Includes: 1 alignment tool
|Manufacturer Part Number||551912|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.