ICT Billet LS LT Heavy Duty Flywheel Flexplate Crank Holding Tool
LS & LT Flywheel / Flexplate Holding Tool
- This fits with all transmissions installed (does not require trans removal)
- Keep your engine from rotating while installing bolts with the ultra high strength, billet aluminum flywheel / flexplate holding tool
- Made in Wichita Kansas from heavy duty, aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Compatible with all GM gen III, IV, and V engines
- This package includes 1 holding tool, 2 mounting bolts
- Mounts to starter bolt flange
- Use when installing/removing balancer, flywheel, torque converter, and many other parts or bolts
- This will work with all LS Engines
|Manufacturer Part Number||551911-LST|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.