ICT Billet LS Heavy Duty Flywheel Flexplate Crank Holding Tool
LS Flywheel / Flexplate Holding Tool
- Keep your engine from rotating while installing bolts with the ultra high strength, steel flywheel / flexplate holding tool
- Made in Kansas from 3/8" thick steel and powder coated black (don't chance it with the light duty tools that break, welds that shear off, or parts that become rusty)
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for the most accurate tool
- This package includes 1 holding tool, 2 mounting bolts
- Mounts to starter bolt flange (Engine must be separated from transmission to work correctly)
- Use when installing balancer, flywheel, torque converter, and many other parts or bolts
- This will work with all LS Motors
|Manufacturer Part Number||551911|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.