ICT Billet 6" Pilot Bearing Installation Handle Tool T56 TR6060 Manual Transmission
Pilot Bearing Install Tool
- Easily install your transmission pilot bearings with this tool
- Compatible with; T56 and TR-6060 manual transmissions (compatible with Chevy & Ford vehicles)
- 6 inch handle
- Interchangeable tips allow for use on other transmissions
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Can be used with roller bearing and solid pilot bushings
|Manufacturer Part Number||551732|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.