GM LS LT Harmonic Balancer Puller Tool
LS Harmonic Balancer Puller
- Easily remove your harmonic balancer with this tool
- Install dowel pin, then connect the puller against the rear tangs of the balancer
- Tighten the screw until the balancer is fully removed
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines from 1997-2013
- Package includes: 1 puller tool with dowels (as shown)
|Manufacturer Part Number||551329|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Proposition 65 Warning||
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.